Indiana University’s Center for Learning Analytics and Student Success (CLASS) is a unit within the Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education. For additional information, please visit the website here. Center for Learning Analytics and Student Success: Indiana University Bloomington
Indiana University’s Center for Learning Analytics and Student Success (CLASS) is seeking a graduate student to work part-time in support of the program.
Department Specific Responsibilities
- Reports directly to the CLASS program director and is involved in the planning and execution of all CLASS programming and activities.
- Collaborates with both local and national scholars about their teaching, learning and student success research projects
- Writes news releases
- Creates new material for the CLASS website
- Disseminates CLASS Grant results
- Maintains the IU Bloomington CLASS Bibliography
- Attends and assists in all CLASS programming meetings and events whenever possible and to support other CLASS initiatives on campus whenever needed.
- Currently enrolled as a graduate student at IU Bloomington.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to think analytically.
- Background and interest in teaching, learning and student success practices and theories.
- Knowledge of educational research methods and the ability to work with qualitative and quantitative data.