Applications for Kosovo International Summer Academy 2022, with a special focus on “Peace building in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership and Negotiations”, are now open!
Date/Venue:Part I: 12-22 July 2022, Prishtina, Kosovo
Part II: 10-20 August 2022, Prishtina, Kosovo
*Applicants can apply and attend only one of the sessions (either Part I or PART II)
Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available for most qualified applicants.
This July (12 – 22) and August (10 – 20), Kosovo International Summer Academy (KSA) will organize Part I and Part II of its 9th edition in Prishtina, Kosovo, with a special focus on “Peace building in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership and Negotiations”.
The Kosovo International Summer Academy will be welcoming distinguished professors from the world’s most prestigious universities, diplomats, high-ranking officials, and representatives of civic society, to teach courses and deliver speeches on:
- Professional Etiquette and Protocol
- Peaceful Conflict Resolution
- EU Integration Process
- International Law
- Transitional Justice
- Human Rights
- Women’s Rights in the Western Balkans
- International Justice
- International Security and
- The Role of Civic Society in Peacebuilding
Excursions and Cultural Activities
Throughout your study-abroad experience in Kosovo you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of excursions and cultural activities.
Tour of the Institutions of Kosovo
Field trip to Prizren
Field trip to Mitrovica
Field trip to Gadime Cave
Tour of museums and statues
Meetings with high-ranking officials and ambassadors
Citizens of all countries in the world are eligible to apply
Undergraduate, graduate and post graduate students(who are enrolled or have already completed aforementioned levels of university studies) and young professionals.
Applicants born in 1987 and after
You must be in good academic standing
The tuition fee for the Kosovo International Summer Academy is 950 EUR.
Program fee covers the following:
1. Tuition – Tuition fee for the courses.
2. Accommodation – The program fee covers accommodation during the length of the programme.
3. Transportation between Prishtina International Airport and the hotel.
4. Meals – All scheduled meals are included in the program fee.
5. Coffee break – All scheduled coffee between courses are included in the program fee.
6. Vocational trips – All scheduled vocational trips(entrance fees of visits to museums, galleries, etc.) are included in the program fee
Scholarships awarding criteria
The following criteria are considered in the admissions process:
Submitting your application early
Merit and existing leadership experience
PART I –12 – 22 July 2022
- Priority deadline: 22 April 2022 (Extended until 20 May 2022)
- Visa deadline: 10 May 2022 (This Deadline applies if you need a visa to enter Kosovo).
- Final deadline: 3 June 2022 (Applicants who hold citizenship of a country that does not need a visa to enter Kosovo).
PART II –10 – 20 August 2022
- Priority deadline: 22 May 2022
- Visa deadline: 20 May 2022 (This Deadline applies if you need a visa to enter Kosovo)
- Final deadline: 20 June 2022 (Applicants who hold citizenship of a country that does not need a visa to enter Kosovo).
Please find the link for application here: http://academy-ks.org/?page_id=432.
For further information please visit official website http://academy-ks.org/ or the official Facebook page of Kosovo International Summer Academy: https://www.facebook.com/KosovoInternationalSummerAcademy/