Open to (Eligibility): Undergraduate, graduate and post graduate students (who are enrolled or have already completed aforementioned levels of university studies) and young professionals.
KSA Part I: 12-22 July 2020, Prishtina, Kosovo
KSA Part II: 12-22 August 2020, Prishtina, Kosovo
*Applicants can apply and attend only one of the sessions (either Part I or PART II)
Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available for most qualified applicants.
This July (12 – 22) and August (12 – 22), Kosovo International Summer Academy (KSA) will organize Part I and Part II of its 8th edition in Prishtina, Kosovo, with a special focus on “Peace building in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership and Negotiations”, that will be realized by Kosovo Center for Diplomacy.
The Kosovo International Summer Academy will be welcoming distinguished professors from the world’s most prestigious universities, diplomats, high-ranking officials, and representatives of civic society, to teach courses and deliver speeches on:
- Professional Etiquette and Protocol
- Peaceful Conflict Resolution
- EU Integration Process
- International Law
- Human Rights
- International Justice
- International Security and
- The Role of Civic Society in Peacebuilding
Awarded Certificates and ECTS
All participants and attendees who fulfill the requirements during the program will be awarded with certificates from Kosovo Center of Diplomacy and University College “Universum”.
Successful students will receive 6 ECTS credits of the course of ‘’War and Peace: Historical actors, structures and processes’’, issued by the University College “Universum” .
Excursions and Cultural Activities
Throughout your study-abroad experience in Kosovo you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of excursions and cultural activities.
- Tour of the Institutions of Kosovo
- Field trip to Prizren
- Field trip to Mitrovica
- Field trip to Gadime Cave
- Tour of museums and statues
- Meetings with high-ranking officials and ambassadors
Citizens of all countries in the world are eligible to apply
- Undergraduate, graduate and post graduate students (who are enrolled or have already completed aforementioned levels of university studies) and young professionals.
- Applicants born in 1986 and after
- You must be in good academic standing
Scholarships awarding criteria
The following criteria are considered in the admissions process:
- Submitting your application early
- Financial need
- Merit and existing leadership experience
- Intercultural experience
PART I – July 12 – 22, 2020
- Priority deadline: April 20th, 2020.
- Visa deadline: May 10th, 2020 (This Deadline applies if you need a visa to enter Kosovo).
- Final deadline: June 1st,2020 (Applicants who hold a citizenship of a country that does not need visa to enter Kosovo).
PART II – August 12 – 22, 2020
- Priority deadline: May 5th, 2020.
- Visa deadline: May 18th, 2020 (This Deadline applies if you need a visa to enter Kosovo)
- Final deadline: June 15th, 2020 (Applicants who hold a citizenship of a country that does not need visa to enter Kosovo).
*Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis and earlier applications are given priority.
Please find the link for application here: http://academy-ks.org/?page_id=432
For further information please visit official website http://academy-ks.org/ or the official Facebook page of Kosovo International Summer Academy:https://www.facebook.com/KosovoInternationalSummerAcademy/