The compensation for ANTH-A 122 is as follows:
- A stipend in the amount of $11,000 for the Fall semester
- Graduate student health insurance for the Fall semester
- Tuition remission in the amount of 12 credit hours in the Fall
- Mandatory fee remission for the Fall semester
- If renewed for the Spring semester, an additional stipend, health insurance, tuition remission, and fee remission will be applied for that semester. Details are subject to the offer of a Spring 2024 contract at that point in time.
Eligible graduate student applicants MUST provide the following:
- An up-to-date c.v. or resume
- instructional experience and/or anthropological experience is highly preferred
- A brief cover letter explaining any teaching experience the applicant has (not limited to SAA positions). This should be no more than a paragraph or two.
- An eligible graduate student applicant MUST be available on campus in-person for ANTH-A 122 orientation during the week of August 14-18. Your application should confirm this availability.
To apply: Email the above application materials to Dr. Jen Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and CC the Anthropology Graduate Program (email@example.com). The priority deadline for consideration is Thursday, June 15th.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.