The Center for the Study of Global Change (Global Center) at Indiana University is recruiting one (1). Graduate Assistant (GA) for Spring 2022. The GA must be a PhD candidate and eligible for G901 credits (or equivalent). This GA position includes general program assistance, data compilation for grant funded activities, and website and media content production. Occasional travel and evening/weekend work required. The GA receives a stipend of $9,000 and health insurance. There is no fee remission. The GA is expected to work 20 hours per week.
• Must be a PhD candidate that is ABD and is enrolled in G901 credits (or equivalent).
• The ideal candidates will be flexible, hard-working, and will have strong organizational skills and work experience. Familiarity with international, trans-regional, and/or global issues and trends in any discipline(s) is ideal.
• General program assistance will require skills in information technologies, communication, research, data collection and organization, and website management.
• An academic or experiential background in the internationalization of K-12 and higher education, outreach, research, and community programming.
• Academic or personal experience with social media, video, blog, and/or web content development.
To apply, candidates should send
• a cover letter that includes how they could contribute to the Global Center;
• a short CV, including contact information for two (2) references;
Completed application materials should be submitted electronically to the Global Center by e-mail (email@example.com) by December 10th, 2021. Review of applications and interview scheduling will begin upon receipt. A successful candidate would start work on January 10, 2022.
Please direct any questions to the Center for the Study of Global Change at firstname.lastname@example.org.