The Center for the Study for Global Change (Global Center) at Indiana University is recruiting one (1) Research and Program Assistant (RPA) to support a range of global teaching and learning projects run by Dr Elisheva Cohen.
The RPA will work for five (5) hours a week over the spring semester, beginning on March 15, with the possibility of additional hours in the summer. This RPA position includes general research assistance, with a focus on identifying and reviewing relevant academic literature, editing and formatting work, and coding research data. The RPA will also support education programming for K-12 teachers with tasks including developing, expanding, and revising materials, and coordinating program logistics.
The RPA will receive $15.00 per hour.
- The ideal candidate will be flexible, hard-working, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- S/he will have strong organizational skills and experience coordinating program logistics.
- S/he should have a background in qualitative research and relevant experience in research and writing (demonstrated through previous professional experience and/or relevant coursework).
- Familiarity with educational research, particularly in the fields of education in emergencies and/or teaching and learning is preferred.
- Graduate student preferred, but BA students may apply.
To apply, candidates should send the following to Elisheva Cohen, email@example.com, by Wednesday, March 10.
- A short statement of interest (2 paragraph maximum) in the position;
- A short CV (3 page max), including contact information for two (2) references
Review of applications and interview scheduling will begin upon receipt. A successful candidate would ideally start work on or before March 15.