The Apparel Merchandising area of the Sydney and Lois Eskenazi School of Art, Architecture + Design at Indiana University is recruiting one (1) Graduate Assistant (GA) for Academic Term Fall 2020. The GA must be a graduate student in the College of Arts & Sciences. This GA position includes general program support, as well as more focused instructional support, editorial tasks, course-related online tools, data collection and analysis. Ideal candidates have an interest in higher education teaching and learning, learning technologies, and digital learning.
The GA receives a stipend up to $7875 and health insurance. Fee remission available up to 12 credit hours. The GA is expected to work 20 hours per week.
- Must be an MA, MS, MFA or PhD degree candidate in the College of Arts & Sciences.
- General program assistance will require skills in information technologies, communication, research, data collection and organization.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience in MS office, Canvas, Kaltura, Zoom, and library databases strongly preferred
Candidates should send to email@example.com:
- a statement of interest
- a CV, including contact information for three (3) references.
Review of applications and interview scheduling will begin upon receipt. A successful candidate would ideally start work on August 24, 2020. Please direct any questions to Mary Embry, Area Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the program can be found here: https://soaad.indiana.edu/academics/areas/apparel/index.html