The Cybersecurity Risk Management Program is hiring a part-time internship coordinator to:
- Create workflow, processes, forms, etc. in support of 5-10 cybersecurity internships/semester and possibly two cybersecurity courses. This includes matching students with internship sponsors and scheduling various separate touchpoints with participants during the period of the internship.
- Serve as sponsor relationship manager. This includes establishing and maintaining relationships with internship sponsors.
- Schedule & manage internship presentations each semester (may include summer).
- Work with colleagues across IU serving in similar role.
- Provide reports and updates as needed to a variety of IU staff and faculty.
- Approve internship timesheets.
- Other related responsibilities.
The focus of this person will be on creating, supporting, and maintaining external internships. This person will work directly with a colleague who is coordinating cybersecurity internships within Indiana University, the faculty chair and director of the Cybersecurity Risk Management Program, as well as the Cybersecurity Clinic Director.
This is a grant-funded temporary hourly position that will exist at least through the 2021-2022 school year. Hourly rate is $12-$15/hour, depending on experience. The individual in this role should plan 10 hours/week on average (up to 15 hours/week at start and during peak periods).
Priority review given to applicants who submit cover letter and resume by Friday, March 12. Applicants should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
jobs.iu – ID 293414