Dear Graduate Students:
If you’re interested in temporary/hourly work as a class assistant, the Department of Applied Health Science has several positions available.
Please read the following reminders:
- Rate of pay is $10.15 per hour.
- You must be a currently enrolled, full-time grad students.
- You must be hired by Annie Campbell and have a timesheet before starting work.
- 12 hours per week is the maximum for one class. The actual range could be 5-10 hours. Hourly assistants should document duties performed, approximate hours, and submit this documentation to the instructor at the end of each week. This will help the instructor determine the accuracy of the hours on the TIME Report.
- An hourly assistant for one class cannot claim 29 hours for that one course.
- If you have another job (at IU or elsewhere), including a graduate assistantship (SAA), the total hours per week you may work for the combination of jobs is 20 for international students and 29 for non-international students.
- If interested, please complete the attached Qualtrics survey.
- As you note your preferences in the survey, carefully note the differences in teaching mode, session, and meeting times. Further course information can be found in iGPS via One.IU or the IU Registrar’s webpage.